BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Lot of Talk

So up until this point I have given you lots of information, told you some stories, and some of my depressing stories. I have not however, introduced you to the man behind this disease. My father was one of the smartest, and funniest people I have ever met in my life. When I was little he knew everything, and if he didn't he made it up. As I got older I thought he made up more than I thought, but I wonder now if it wasn't the disease affecting his memory more and more and not that he just never knew these things.
So, here in an array of pictures (as I have not transferred the videos he is in to dvd) is my father.






3 comments:

dm said...

I'll never forget him getting "mad" at me when I knew what a Kookaburra was.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

JoAnna said...

I am glad someone is finding it helpful.